Club Poképals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS

4 posters

Go down

Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS

Post  VulpixFlame Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 am

Gameplay:8/10
Graphics:6/10
Plot:9/10
Controls:10/10
Overall:7.5/10

The game does'nt give you the feeling that a racing game should. The game is too "cute" and not intense enough.This game was a waste of my £30.00 and I only recommend buying this game if you are desperate for a racing game.

Plot:Timber the Tiger's parents go on vacation and leave their son in charge of the island they live on, leaving him and his friends to race for fun. Their enjoyment is derailed when an evil, intergalactic, pig wizard named Wizpig arrives at peaceful Timber's Island and attempts to take over after he conquered his own planet's racetracks. He turns the four island's guardians: Tricky the Triceratops, Bubbler the Octopus, Bluey the Walrus and Smokey the Dragon into his henchmen. The only solution available to the island's inhabitants is to defeat Wizpig in an elaborate series of races that involves cars, hovercrafts, and airplanes. Drumstick, the best racer on the island, failed this challenge and was transformed into a frog by Wizpig's black magic. Timber sends a letter to his friend Diddy Kong to call for help and Diddy in turn recruits his friends Banjo the bear and Conker the squirrel while Timber gathers the remaining inhabitants of the island to help. They eventually complete all of Wizpig's challenges and confront Wizpig himself to a race and defeat him. Shortly afterwards, Wizpig leaves for his home planet, Future Fun Land. Fearing that Wizpig would again attempt to invade Timber's Island, the islanders travel to Future Fun Land for a second challenge. When Wizpig loses the second race, the rocket he rides on malfunctions and blasts him to a distant planet and peace returns to Timber Island for good.

The only good thing about this game is the Wi-Fi connection.If you're buying it for anything,buy it only if you have Wi-Fi.

~VulpixFlame~
VulpixFlame
VulpixFlame
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5654

Status
Level: 2
HP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue55/55Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
EXP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue2/50Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

https://clubpokepals.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty Re: Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS

Post  shadowhedgehog Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 am

i have it its pretty fun

shadowhedgehog

Shop Coupons : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post  totodile55556 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 am

i havent played it
totodile55556
totodile55556

Shop Coupons : 5561

Status
HP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue55/55Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
EXP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue17/50Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (17/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  VulpixFlame Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 am

I know it's OK but it goes by too quickly. I liked the original for the N64 MUCH better.
VulpixFlame
VulpixFlame
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5654

Status
HP:
EXP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue2/50Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

https://clubpokepals.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhedgehog Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 am

i agree on that one its better

shadowhedgehog

Shop Coupons : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post  totodile55556 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 am

i still dont know wat it is No
totodile55556
totodile55556

Shop Coupons : 5561

Status
HP:
EXP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue17/50Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (17/50)

Back to top Go down

Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty WHAT IS IT

Post  CyndaquilBlaze Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 am

i do not no what is it confused
CyndaquilBlaze
CyndaquilBlaze
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5865

Status
HP:
EXP:
Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Left_bar_bleue20/50Review - Diddy Kong Racing DS Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down