Club Poképals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VulpixFlame - AutoBiography

3 posters

Go down

VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Empty VulpixFlame - AutoBiography

Post  VulpixFlame Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 am

Me?I live in England, go to school and chat to my best friends Thomas Ryan and Richard,and am an all time fan of SuperSkarmory's videos and forums.One day we were chatting and we made a club.Now then we went home and I pondered,"How can I expand our club?" and then I came up with this website. Obviously it would be unfair if I was the only leader,so I made us all Admins(Ryan still hasn't joined yet.) So then I really got cracking. I gathered a handful of you nifty users,and then started to add various things to this website.But I've been doing all the work.I am currently working on the Shop so under Dusty Corner,you can buy things from the shop (coming soon,) and tell other people about yourself in detail, not just cutting corners like in Introduce Yourself. Thanks for reading.

~VulpixFlame~
VulpixFlame
VulpixFlame
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5682

Status
Level: 2
HP:
VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Left_bar_bleue55/55VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
EXP:
VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Left_bar_bleue2/50VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

https://clubpokepals.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Empty Re: VulpixFlame - AutoBiography

Post  totodile55556 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 am

same here im a big fan of SS
totodile55556
totodile55556

Shop Coupons : 5589

Status
Level: 2
HP:
VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Left_bar_bleue55/55VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
EXP:
VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Left_bar_bleue17/50VulpixFlame - AutoBiography Empty_bar_bleue  (17/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowhedgehog Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 pm

we all love ss
and great text

shadowhedgehog

Shop Coupons : 5448

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down