Club Poképals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Display Picture On The Website

3 posters

Go down

Your Display Picture On The Website Empty Your Display Picture On The Website

Post  CyndaquilBlaze Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 am

Hello if you do not have a display picture should get one and if you do not no how do get one then i will do it for or someone who knows if you do not wish to have one of them then you do not have to get 1. Dialgg123 i probly no you would like to have one of Dialga i will get you one but if you do not like it replay.

Thank You
For Reading Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CyndaquilBlaze
CyndaquilBlaze
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5895

Status
Level: 2
HP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue55/55Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
EXP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue20/50Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

Back to top Go down

Your Display Picture On The Website Empty Re: Your Display Picture On The Website

Post  SSrocks Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:20 am

WELL HERE my Sig...

Your Display Picture On The Website AnimatedSigForSSROCKS
SSrocks
SSrocks
Mod.Jr
Mod.Jr

Shop Coupons : 5562

Status
Level: 1
HP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue50/50Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue25/25Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Your Display Picture On The Website Empty Re: Your Display Picture On The Website

Post  VulpixFlame Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:26 am

I could try making some....I made Tamagotchi art on paint once....
VulpixFlame
VulpixFlame
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5684

Status
HP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue55/55Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)
EXP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue2/50Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

https://clubpokepals.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  CyndaquilBlaze Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks guys but ore for making it better with the shop Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CyndaquilBlaze
CyndaquilBlaze
Admin
Admin

Shop Coupons : 5895

Status
HP:
EXP:
Your Display Picture On The Website Left_bar_bleue20/50Your Display Picture On The Website Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down